The report was based on data from a survey conducted in April 2022 among 500 sales, marketing, customer success, and operations professionals who work for B2B organizations in the US with between 50 and 500 employees.
Some 47% of respondents say ease of use/adoption is one of the most important aspects when evaluating a new CRM solution. Price ranks second (44% of respondents cite), and ability to integrate with existing systems is third (39%).
Among respondents whose firms are considering a new CRM, improving workflows/processes is the top motivation for shopping for a new solution.
Not surprisingly, different departments say different CRM features are the most essential for their work.
For example, salespeople say sales forecasting is the most essential CRM feature for their job, whereas marketers say dashboard views is the most essential feature.
Respondents say the most significant challenges to implementing a new CRM are training time (43% cite) and integration with existing systems (40%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in April 2022 among 500 sales, marketing, customer success, and operations professionals who work for B2B organizations in the US with between 50 and 500 employees.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Martech:
- Standards Will Solve Data Clean Room Issues—Here's How
- Why Now Is the Time to Embrace a DXP + DAM Martech Solution
- Six Ways to Unlock Web3 for B2B Marketers
- What Cloud Outages Mean for Your Business [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse: Patrik Wilkens on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Essential Digital Marketing Tools for 2023 [Infographic]