The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2022 among 100 marketers in North America who work for B2B firms across a wide range of industries.
Among respondents who say their firm uses ABM, 17% say they have seen an return on investment (ROI) of 50%-74% and 4% say they have seen an ROI of 75%-100%. Another 12% say they have seen an ROI of more than 200%.
Some 53% of respondents say their ABM strategy generates more revenue than other marketing efforts.
The top reasons for using an ABM strategy are to generate new business (74% of B2B marketers cite as a goal), increase revenue (54%), and increase engagement (46%).
A quarter of B2B marketers say ABM has significantly improved their firm's relationships with customers and 33% say ABM has moderately improved customer relationships.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2022 among 100 marketers in North America who work for B2B firms across a wide range of industries.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Account-Based Marketing:
- ABX: The Answer for Finserv and Fintech Companies in Need of a Better GTM
- Think Outside the Office: Reach B2B Decision-Makers at Home
- Four Intent Data Mistakes ABM Newbies Make
- Why ABM Should Be Supported—Not Driven—by Tech and Demand Gen
- How to Revolutionize Your ABM Strategy With Chatbots
- Are B2B Firms Dedicating Staff Exclusively to Account-Based Marketing?