The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2022 among 463 CMOs and brand managers.
Some 99% of respondents cite ROI as a problem area that keeps them up at night, 98% cite work-from-home/remote/return-to-office issues, and 97% cite concerns about inflation and/or a recession.
Work-from-home/remote/return-to-office issues and inflation and/or a recession are the top two new/rising areas senior marketers say they worry about.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2022 among 463 CMOs and brand managers.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Maximizing Your B2B Marketing Budget: Recession Strategies and Tips | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How Texting Can Deliver Value for Businesses [Infographic]
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks