B2B buyers say they want chatbots from vendors to provide accurate and relevant answers—and to provide those answers very quickly, according to recent research from Conversica.
The report was based on data from a survey of 250 buyers who work for enterprise companies.
B2B buyers say the most important parts of a vendor chatbot experience are that it provides accurate responses (4.25 average score on a 1-6 scale), provides answers relevant to what the they want (3.87), and delivers immediate responses.
Most B2B buyers (76%) say they ideally want a vendor chatbot to provide the information they are looking for in three messages or less.
B2B buyers say they use vendor chatbots most to answer questions (37% say this is what they're trying to accomplish), connect with an agent (20%), find guidance to the right solution (18%), and get technical support (12%).
B2B buyers interact with chatbots across the sales cycle, including while researching (21% say they have interacted during this phase), comparing vendors (8%), and purchasing (11%). Some 11% of buyers say they have interacted with chatbots during all phases and 9% say they have interacted post-purchase.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 250 buyers who work for enterprise companies.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- How to Spring-Clean Your Website Content