Is attendance up at in-person B2B events? What are organizers' key goals and challenges in 2023?
More than half (52%) of organizers say attendance at their B2B events has grown over the past year.
B2B event organizers say the top challenges they faced when planning their most recent event were fitting it into the wider marketing plan, selecting a vendor, and selecting a venue.
B2B event organizers say their top priorities for their next conference are to increase engagement, attendance, and the sales pipeline.
Some 71% of organizers say they still struggle to prove the ROI of in-person B2B events to key stakeholders.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 1,757 people who organize in-person B2B events such as conferences.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Event Marketing:
- 10 Essential Tips for Successful Event Marketing
- Leveraging Event-Led Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Connect, Gather, and Learn: Why Events Are the Unheralded Engine of the First-Party Data Resurgence
- How to Use Contingency Planning to Future-Proof Your Event Strategy
- Event Marketing in 2023: Trends and Challenges
- Virtual Event Trends: Businesses' Future Plans and Top Challenges