The report was based on data from a survey of more than 2,000 adults in the United States age 18-75.
Respondents say the top factors that contribute to a good customer support experience are that the company respond quickly, that they be able to contact the company through their preferred channel, and that getting answers to their questions be easy.
People say that if they have an amazing customer experience on a company's digital channel, they are more likely to purchase its products/services, recommend it to others, and write a positive review.
Respondents say the top factors that contribute to a poor customer support experience are having to contact the company multiple times to get an answer to a simple question and having to wait on hold before talking to a company representative.
People say that if they had a poor customer experience on a company's digital channel, they would be more likely to ignore its emails/unsubscribe and more likely to switch to a competitor.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 2,000 adults in the United States age 18-75.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- World-Class Case Studies; Building Trust on the Internet | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Closing the Loop: How to Deliver Personalized CX at Scale, Even Across Channels
- B2B Marketers, the Customer Journey, and Sales | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How B2B Marketers Can Leverage Voice of Customer for Business Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Deliver (And Improve) the Connected Customer Experience
- A 'Brand Differentiation Through Experience Innovation' Conversation: Allen Adamson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]