B2B software buyers say they check online reviews of products/solutions to find out about many different things, including quality, ease of use, cost effectiveness, and security, according to recent research from B2B SaaS Reviews.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August 2023 among 411 B2B software buyers in the United States.
Some 66% of respondents say they typically read online user reviews to learn about product quality, 61% to learn about ease of use, 52% to learn about cost effectiveness, and 52% to learn about the security of the product.
Some 56% of buyers say they always read online reviews when buying B2B software products and 33% say they often do.
Buyers age 42 and younger are much more likely to say they always read online reviews of B2B software products compared with buyers age 43 and older.
Most B2B buyers say they check online reviews throughout the buying process, from the awareness stage (64% say they use during this stage) to the consideration (68%) and decision (54%) stages.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August 2023 among 411 B2B software buyers in the United States.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers
- Do More With Less: Six Smart Ways to Balance Brand & Demand to Drive Growth in Tough Times
- What to Keep In-House and When to Use an Agency: A Four-Part Decision Framework
- B2B Marketing Budget and Spend Trends for 2024