Twitter has swept the world as an Internet phenomenon. At only 140 characters per "Tweet," this bite-sized-message platform has changed the way many people and businesses communicate online—allowing us to converse about the silly ("I'm eating a burrito") to the serious ("fires in Santa Barbara continue to spread").
Can you imagine how Twitter would lay out in real life, if its users blurted out 140 character messages throughout the day?
CollegeHumor offers up one interpretation, in an original video of what it would be like to Twitter in real life. The results are hilarious.
Got an idea for a MarketingProfs Daily Chirp? Shout it out!
Continue reading "Twitter in Real Life" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- A Quick Guide to Selecting the Right Hashtags [Infographic]
- Six Tips for Getting Started With B2B Social Media Advertising [Infographic]
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]