With smartphone's taking the majority share in mobile phone usage in America this year, it's easy to see that the future of Web is mobile. No one can afford to ignore it.
Astute advertisers, developers, and brands are creating experiences that connect, convert, and engage their audiences before the mobile revolution consumes them.
Still on the fence regarding whether to make the move to mobile? We at AD:60 have compiled an infographic that lists 10 Reasons Why You Need a Mobile Site. The list should obliterate any reasons against putting mobile at the top of your digital must-haves.
Here are a couple of stats from the infographic:
- 8% of all digital traffic comes from smartphones and tablets.
- 60% of smartphone users make more than $100,000 per year—double the US household income median.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try