Some 10 million people will likely end up buying the new iPhone 5 in the 10 days after it hits stores on Sept. 21, 2012, and the iPhone 5's release will present a huge mobile app marketing opportunity for brands, according to Fiksu.
To help mobile app marketers and developers understand how to make the most of that opportunity, Fiksu analyzed data from the last big iPhone 4S launch in October 2011. Among its conclusions:
- Between 6-10 million new iPhones are forecast to be sold during the last 10 days of September.
- New users will download apps for months after the launch.
- Leading industry analysts predict Apple could sell as many as 23 million new iPhone 5 devices by the end of 2012.
More data is highlighted in the following infographic:
Continue reading "Riding the iPhone 5 App Marketing Wave [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever
- The Most Effective Marketing Tactics for Driving App Installs
- Text Marketing: 2020's Digital Disruptor