Nevertheless, for marketers, email marketing remains invaluable, even indispensable.
For example, nearly 9 in 10 marketers say email is their primary channel for lead generation, according to Forrester Research.
Moreover, more than half of email marketers say they use email for (in decreasing order of popularity) lead generation and nurturing, enhancing and building brand, driving sales, and strengthening thought leadership. (That's according to B2B Marketing's Email Benchmarking Report from February.)
Among B2B marketers, only 4% say email is "not very important, the same study found.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Effective B2B Email Strategies for the Win: Matt Treacey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Get Started With Multilingual Email Marketing
- Email Opens Are Not Dead: What's Changed and What Hasn't
- How to Craft the Perfect Cold Email With ChatGPT
- How Enterprises Are Using AI for Email Marketing
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023