Nevertheless, for marketers, email marketing remains invaluable, even indispensable.
For example, nearly 9 in 10 marketers say email is their primary channel for lead generation, according to Forrester Research.
Moreover, more than half of email marketers say they use email for (in decreasing order of popularity) lead generation and nurturing, enhancing and building brand, driving sales, and strengthening thought leadership. (That's according to B2B Marketing's Email Benchmarking Report from February.)
Among B2B marketers, only 4% say email is "not very important, the same study found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]