Nevertheless, for marketers, email marketing remains invaluable, even indispensable.
For example, nearly 9 in 10 marketers say email is their primary channel for lead generation, according to Forrester Research.
Moreover, more than half of email marketers say they use email for (in decreasing order of popularity) lead generation and nurturing, enhancing and building brand, driving sales, and strengthening thought leadership. (That's according to B2B Marketing's Email Benchmarking Report from February.)
Among B2B marketers, only 4% say email is "not very important, the same study found.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- The Most Popular Email Clients in 2020
- Four Ways to Empower Your Email Marketing Strategy With AI
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.