Nevertheless, for marketers, email marketing remains invaluable, even indispensable.
For example, nearly 9 in 10 marketers say email is their primary channel for lead generation, according to Forrester Research.
Moreover, more than half of email marketers say they use email for (in decreasing order of popularity) lead generation and nurturing, enhancing and building brand, driving sales, and strengthening thought leadership. (That's according to B2B Marketing's Email Benchmarking Report from February.)
Among B2B marketers, only 4% say email is "not very important, the same study found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends