On March 8, 2013, the South by Southwest (SXSW) Conferences and Festivals will start rocking Austin with more than 1,000 conference sessions and 580 booths at its Interactive Festival alone. (SXSW also features the Film Festival and Music Festival, in mid-March.)
Sound overwhelming? SXSW can be—especially if you don't have a game plan. To help B2B marketers hit the places most relevant to them, Demandbase created an infographic, highlighting some of the must-see sessions for B2B marketers.
Among those sessions:
- Saturday, March 9: Digital A-Z for B2B at the Four Seasons
- Saturday, March 9: Enterprise Invades the Apps Playground at the Four Seasons
- Monday, March 11: B2B Social Marketing: Blazing New Trails at the Sheraton Austin
Book signings to attend (at the Austin Convention Center, Ballroom G and Ballroom D foyer) include the following:
Monday, March 11: The Book of Business Awesome/UnAwesome, by Scott Stratten
- Monday, March 11: Infographics: The Power of Visual Storytelling, by Jason Lankow
- Monday, March 11: How to Measure Social Media, by Nichole Kelly
To find out more about the best meet-ups and parties for B2B marketers (as well as rockin' good restaurants), peruse the infographic:
Continue reading "The B2B Marketer's Guide to SXSW [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Proving Marketing to Execs (Part 2): Marketing's Language Problem
- How to Adapt to the Permanently Hybrid Workplace of the Future
- Content Marketing Salaries: Pay Ranges for Seven Common Job Titles
- Business Agility Is the New Norm. Do You Have What It Takes?
- Innovation at the Intersection of Art, Technology, and Product Strategy: Adobe VP Loni Stark on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]