Facebook Likes are good, but Shares are better. That's because a Share means your content is being passed around social networks and creating buzz for your business.
But getting your Facebook content shared isn't as simple as throwing something onto your Wall and expecting the Shares to just happen. You need to create share-worthy content.
Among the tips shared are the following:
- Use eye-catching images. Rather than just putting text boxes galore on your Facebook Wall, vary the content by posting infographics, photos, and artwork.
- Keep it short. Increase likes, comments, and shares by keeping posts between 100 and 150 characters long.
- Offer value. Consider your audience when sharing content on Facebook. Ask yourself, "Will this entertain or inform my audience?"
Get more tips about increasing Facebook shares in the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Get More Facebook Shares [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach