How popular has branded content marketing become this year?
In a recent article, Direct Marketing News reported that 66% of brands and 65% of agencies consider branded content marketing to be very important or most important to their overall marketing efforts.
According to the following infographic, 70% of brands and 77% of agencies have used branded marketing for advertising purposes. Some 32% of brands said an increase in sales was "their preferred method of content marketing measurement," and some 30% of agencies said brand lift was theirs.
Brands and agencies continue to increase their branded content marketing spend. Some 72% of brands did so in 2013. Meanwhile, 71% of agencies increased their branded content marketing spend.
The numbers will continue to increase: 69% of brands said they will increase their spend in the upcoming year, and 73% of agencies expect clients' spending to increase this year.
To find out more about brands and agencies' use of branded content marketing, check out the following infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Can ChatGPT Write B2B Tech Articles? [Infographic]
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content
- Publication vs. Library: The Two Kinds of Content Strategies [Infographic]
- Five of the Most Common Content Marketing Mistakes—And What to Do Instead
- Are You There, ChatGPT? It's Me, Marketing.
- Developing a Content and Social Media Strategy to Foster Thought Leadership and Business Growth: Ashley Faus on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]