Thanks to content marketing and website optimization, many small businesses are winning more leaders at a lower cost than their larger competitors.
Recently, BoostSuite analyzed data from more than 6,000 small business users to find out just how they are getting those leads.
A significant finding was that the amount of content that small businesses produce is increasing. On average, small-business websites now feature 140 pages of content and publish 15 new pages a month.
Among other findings: Software and IT Services bring in 25% more monthly conversions online than the next closest industry, Wholesale and Retail Trade.
To find out more about the content that small businesses produce check out the following infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 15 Tools to Boost Your YouTube Marketing
- Relationships, Relevance, and Content Marketing for Banks: Shondell Varcianna on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How 'Tangential Content' Can Elevate Your B2B Company's Link-Building
- How to Use Video for Every Stage of the Sales Funnel
- How to Make Product Videos That Actually Drive Sales (Article 1 of 3)