Thanks to content marketing and website optimization, many small businesses are winning more leaders at a lower cost than their larger competitors.
Recently, BoostSuite analyzed data from more than 6,000 small business users to find out just how they are getting those leads.
A significant finding was that the amount of content that small businesses produce is increasing. On average, small-business websites now feature 140 pages of content and publish 15 new pages a month.
Among other findings: Software and IT Services bring in 25% more monthly conversions online than the next closest industry, Wholesale and Retail Trade.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Motivate Buyers in the Age of Infinite Media: Mathew Sweezey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Structure Your Content for Organic Google Rankings: A Proven Process
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)