Need to know how many people purchased the latest iPhone? Want to remember who played Hanson's best friend on the 1980s show 21 Jumpstreet? You probably jumped on your favorite search engine to find the answer.
You're not alone.
Some 82.6% of all Internet users used search last year, according to an infographic by Levelwing. Also...
• Searches were made more often by people who are white, 18-29 years old, and college graduates.
• 64% of search engine users used at least one search engine at least daily.
• Moms search twice as much as non-moms: US moms conducted 21 searches per week; non-moms conducted 11.
• Regarding daily activity, 60% of 18-29-year-old users of search engines searched daily—the same amount as people age 30-49.
• 41% of people age 50 or older conducted daily searches.
To find out more about online searchers, check out the following infographic:
Continue reading "Who Uses Search? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing: