Some 91% of online adults use search engines to find information on the Web. And, among search users, 91% always or most of the time find the information they are looking for.
Most of the daily queries on Google have been seen before; only a small percentage (16%) hasn't.
So, what kind of information do people look for most? People using smartphones for searches mostly look for news (57%), restaurants (51%), and navigational information (51%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Site Speed Is Key for SEO in 2019 (and Beyond)
- Local Business Links and Reputation: Competitive Difference-Makers in SEO
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing