A whopping 93% of B2B marketers use content marketing today. But how are they using it?
Using information from the report, the following Brightcove infographic highlights the latest findings regarding tactics, content segmentation and challenges, and measurement in B2B content marketing.
B2B marketers, on average, use 13 tactics to reach their audiences. Social media (excluding blogs) is the most popular tactic, used by 87% of those marketers. That's followed by articles on a company website (81%) and e-newsletters (80%).
The primary challenges B2B marketers face are lack of time (69%) and producing enough content (55%).
Some 93% of the most effective B2B content marketers cite lead generation as a goal of their content marketing efforts, compared with 64% of the least effective B2B content marketers.
To find out more about the report highlights, check out the following infographic. You can also see the complete report on SlideShare.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations