Planning to send a text message to your audience? Then you know you have to capture their attention in a glance.
The following infographic by Text Marketer offers tips for writing SMS messages that make the most of your customers' limited mobile space (and time).
According to the infographic, the most obvious part of an SMS text sometimes gets overlooked: telling your audience who you are. Make sure the text lets recipients know who the text is from.
Another tip is to keep the text simple and clear. A text can be up to 160 characters only, so focus on one point rather than cramming all sorts of information.
Also, the text should convey a strong call to action. What do you want your customers to do? Tell them.
To find out more tips about writing an attention-grabbing SMS, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Top Tips for Writing Successful SMS Marketing Messages [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever