Of the 93% of B2B marketers using content marketing, 42% consider themselves effective at it. That's a boost from last year's 36%.
In addition to having more confidence, B2B marketers this year are also using more content tactics (13 vs. 12) and more social media platforms to distribute content (6 vs. 5).
Moreover, 73% of are producing more content than they were a year ago.
Other highlights of the report, B2B Content Marketing: 2014 Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends—North America (PDF) include the latest findings regarding tactics, content segmentation and challenges, and measurement in B2B content marketing.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Avoid These Six 'Kisses of Death' in Business Development to Keep Your Marketing Funnel Alive
- A Privacy-First World Won't Hurt Your Customer Relationships, It Will Transform Them: Kipp Bodnar on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Are Doing in 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Use Buyer Reviews in B2B Marketing
- Event-Led Growth, A Powerful B2B Marketing Strategy: Mark Kilens on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- NFTs: From Collectibles to Brand Engagement