Of the 93% of B2B marketers using content marketing, 42% consider themselves effective at it. That's a boost from last year's 36%.
In addition to having more confidence, B2B marketers this year are also using more content tactics (13 vs. 12) and more social media platforms to distribute content (6 vs. 5).
Moreover, 73% of are producing more content than they were a year ago.
Other highlights of the report, B2B Content Marketing: 2014 Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends—North America (PDF) include the latest findings regarding tactics, content segmentation and challenges, and measurement in B2B content marketing.
Continue reading "Confidence Boost: Marketers Get More Savvy With Content Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- These Three Experiential Tactics Lead to Better B2B Virtual Events
- Opportunity Out of Difficulty: Four Martech Trends to Follow in 2021
- CMO Predictions for 2021 [Infographic]
- MarketingProfs' Top 10 B2B Marketing Trends and Predictions for 2021
- How to Use Buyer Personas to Understand Your Customers in a Post-COVID World