Of the 93% of B2B marketers using content marketing, 42% consider themselves effective at it. That's a boost from last year's 36%.
In addition to having more confidence, B2B marketers this year are also using more content tactics (13 vs. 12) and more social media platforms to distribute content (6 vs. 5).
Moreover, 73% of are producing more content than they were a year ago.
Other highlights of the report, B2B Content Marketing: 2014 Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends—North America (PDF) include the latest findings regarding tactics, content segmentation and challenges, and measurement in B2B content marketing.
Continue reading "Confidence Boost: Marketers Get More Savvy With Content Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Reimagining B2B Customer Experience: A Post-Pandemic Path Forward
- How to Use ABM Tactics to Support Sales and Influence Buying Committee Decisions
- B2B Enterprise Marketing Strategy in a Pandemic World: Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Outcomes Are In: Why Outcome-Based Marketing Is So Successful
- How to Survey Attendees to Improve Your Virtual Event Strategy [Sample Questions and Metrics]