What can marketers expect in the new year?
Here's a look at some predictions of what to expect and what to consider, based on an infographic from WebDAM:
—Marketing teams will spend $135 billion dollars on new digital marketing collateral in 2014.
—78% of CMOs think custom content is the future of marketing, and so "marketers will use dynamic content to deliver highly personalized experiences to the right audience at the right time," according to WebDAM.
—Internet advertising will make up nearly 25% of the entire ad market by 2015.
To find out more about what to expect in 2014, check out the following infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Industry Foresight: Forecasting the Future of Your Market
- First-Party Data Isn't Enough: You'll Need the Right Data Infrastructure to Derive Value From Your Marketing Data
- The Attention Economy—How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts: Doug Binder on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Keeps Senior Marketers Up at Night?
- Martech 2023: Three Trends to Expect
- Inclusive B2B Marketing Techniques You Can’t Afford to Ignore: Sydni Craig-Hart on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]