The forecast for content marketing in 2014 includes higher quality of content, multiscreen marketing, and bigger budgets, according to the following Uberflip infographic.
As more people turn to their digital devices for content, companies will be producing not just more content—but better content.
"Brands will step up their game by integrating great journalism and storytelling into their strategies," states Uberflip.
Companies are also focusing on providing content for all screens. That's because by 2017 87% of Internet-connected devices are expected to be smartphones and tablets.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How to Measure Your Content Marketing Success: Nine KPIs You Should Monitor
- Content Speaks, but Data Listens: How to Optimize Your Content Strategy
- Four B2B Content Types and When to Use Them in the Buyer's Journey
- Evergreen Content: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Is AI More Creative Than Marketers?
- 100 Persona Characters Marketers Can Use to Define Brand Voice [Infographic]