The forecast for content marketing in 2014 includes higher quality of content, multiscreen marketing, and bigger budgets, according to the following Uberflip infographic.
As more people turn to their digital devices for content, companies will be producing not just more content—but better content.
"Brands will step up their game by integrating great journalism and storytelling into their strategies," states Uberflip.
Companies are also focusing on providing content for all screens. That's because by 2017 87% of Internet-connected devices are expected to be smartphones and tablets.
To find out more about content marketing in 2014, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "What Will Content Marketing Look Like in 2014? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Five Quick Video SEO Tips to Help More People Find Your Content
- The 4Es of Video: How to Align Your Marketing Content Strategy With Buyer Expectations
- The State of Video Marketing in 2021 [Infographic]
- 12 Key Digital Content Distribution Channels [Infographic]
- How to Make Your Brand's Storytelling More Compelling