On March 7, the South by Southwest (SXSW) Conferences and Festivals will start taking over Austin. This wildly popular event features more than 1,000 conference sessions and 500 booths.
If you're one of the 25,000 attendees, you may find it daunting to sift through all the session info to plan what to do.
Among the sessions:
- Friday, March 7: Mosh Pit of Experts 2014—The Future of Social
- Saturday, March 8: Actively Participating in the Big Data Revolution
- Sunday, March 9: The Science of Predicting Earned Media
- Monday, March 10: You Can Sell, but You Can't Hide
- Tuesday, March 11: How to Pitch the Media
Book signings to attend (at the Austin Convention Center) include the following:
- Friday, March 7: Data Smart: Using Data Science to Transform Information Into Insight by John Foreman
- Friday, March 7: Search and Social: The Definitive Guide to Real-Time Content Marketing by Rob Garner
- Monday, March 10: Audience: Marketing in the Age of Subscribers, Fans, and Followers by Jeffrey Rohrs
- Monday, March 10: Age of Context: Mobile, Sensors, Data, and the Future of Privacy by Robert Scoble
To find out more, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "The B2B Marketer's Guide to SXSW 2014 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Four Hiring Trends Marketing Managers Need to Know [Infographic]
- 2022 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- Working From Bed: The State of Home Workspaces in 2021
- The 5 Most Important Skills for the Future of Marketing
- How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Career Success [Infographic]