Before planning your strategy for mobile marketing, you need to know what the terrain is like. The following infographic by WebDAM highlights the mobile marketing landscape.
Some 1.4 billion smartphones were in use in 2013. By 2015, mobile marketing in the US is expected to generate $400 billion (compared with $139 billion in 2012).
Moreover, the average American spends almost two hours per day on a mobile device, and 224 million people in the US are monthly active mobile app users.
The top smartphone apps based on mobile audience reach are...
• Facebook (74%)
• Google Play (53%)
• Google Search (53%)
• YouTube (49%)
• Pandora Radio (49%)
To find out more about the current state of mobile marketing, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try