Before planning your strategy for mobile marketing, you need to know what the terrain is like. The following infographic by WebDAM highlights the mobile marketing landscape.
Some 1.4 billion smartphones were in use in 2013. By 2015, mobile marketing in the US is expected to generate $400 billion (compared with $139 billion in 2012).
Moreover, the average American spends almost two hours per day on a mobile device, and 224 million people in the US are monthly active mobile app users.
The top smartphone apps based on mobile audience reach are...
• Facebook (74%)
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2023
- Why People Delete Apps From Their Phones
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market