Plan on creating a mobile app? The following infographic by Apadmi provides questions to ask yourself during the planning process.
The most important question to ask is why you are building an app: Is it to improve your brand presence, increase customer engagement, promote your company as an innovator, something else?
You also need to understand your target users: Find out whether your app users will be tech-savvy or whether they will be novices.
Moreover, you need to know the details of your app. "Your app should be developed to meet a specific need, perform a specific task, and complement your existing website and brand," suggests Apadmi.
To find out more about what to consider when creating a mobile app, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Create a Great Mobile App [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever
- The Most Effective Marketing Tactics for Driving App Installs
- Text Marketing: 2020's Digital Disruptor