Plan on creating a mobile app? The following infographic by Apadmi provides questions to ask yourself during the planning process.
The most important question to ask is why you are building an app: Is it to improve your brand presence, increase customer engagement, promote your company as an innovator, something else?
You also need to understand your target users: Find out whether your app users will be tech-savvy or whether they will be novices.
Moreover, you need to know the details of your app. "Your app should be developed to meet a specific need, perform a specific task, and complement your existing website and brand," suggests Apadmi.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2023
- Why People Delete Apps From Their Phones
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market