Plan on creating a mobile app? The following infographic by Apadmi provides questions to ask yourself during the planning process.
The most important question to ask is why you are building an app: Is it to improve your brand presence, increase customer engagement, promote your company as an innovator, something else?
You also need to understand your target users: Find out whether your app users will be tech-savvy or whether they will be novices.
Moreover, you need to know the details of your app. "Your app should be developed to meet a specific need, perform a specific task, and complement your existing website and brand," suggests Apadmi.
To find out more about what to consider when creating a mobile app, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation