Some 54.2% of marketing teams plan to hire content marketers in the next year, according to a recent Kapost survey of 500 global marketers.
So, what traits do companies want in their content marketers?
"More than 9 in 10 companies report writing and editing skills are the most important qualities in a content marketer," notes Kapost.
Companies also look for the following:
—Sales or marketing skills (56.9%)
—SEO expertise (38.1%)
—Graphic design/Web development (24.3%)
—Video production (10.5%)
To find out more about top trends in content marketing hiring, check out the following infographic. You can also download Kapost's free Content Marketing Hiring Handbook here (email registration required).
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Why Employees Are Staying at Their Jobs [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen the Right Career | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How Employers' Political Stances Affect Recruiting and Retention
- The Top Skills Among B2B Marketers on LinkedIn
- The Average Tenure of CMOs at Big Companies
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI