Some 54.2% of marketing teams plan to hire content marketers in the next year, according to a recent Kapost survey of 500 global marketers.
So, what traits do companies want in their content marketers?
"More than 9 in 10 companies report writing and editing skills are the most important qualities in a content marketer," notes Kapost.
Companies also look for the following:
—Sales or marketing skills (56.9%)
—SEO expertise (38.1%)
—Graphic design/Web development (24.3%)
—Video production (10.5%)
To find out more about top trends in content marketing hiring, check out the following infographic. You can also download Kapost's free Content Marketing Hiring Handbook here (email registration required).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The World's 50 Most Influential CMOs in 2020
- Staff Compensation Trends Amid COVID-19 [Infographic]
- 2021 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- How to Ask Great Questions at Work [Infographic]
- Where the Ninjas Are: US Cities With the Weirdest Job Titles [Infographic]