Some 54.2% of marketing teams plan to hire content marketers in the next year, according to a recent Kapost survey of 500 global marketers.
So, what traits do companies want in their content marketers?
"More than 9 in 10 companies report writing and editing skills are the most important qualities in a content marketer," notes Kapost.
Companies also look for the following:
—Sales or marketing skills (56.9%)
—SEO expertise (38.1%)
—Graphic design/Web development (24.3%)
—Video production (10.5%)
To find out more about top trends in content marketing hiring, check out the following infographic. You can also download Kapost's free Content Marketing Hiring Handbook here (email registration required).
Continue reading "Top Trends in Content Marketing Hiring [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- LinkedIn's Top Companies to Work for in 2022 [Infographic]
- The Top Challenges Women Face in Revenue-Generating Roles
- The Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data on Marketing Jobs: 'The Great Reshuffle' Is Real
- How Employers Can Foster a Stronger Culture and Reduce Burnout
- The State of B2B Marketing Training