Are you a habitual multitasker, or do you focus on one thing at a time?
Do you not know what "weekend" means? Or are you out the door when the 5 PM whistle blows?
Take this poll, sponsored by AtTask and MarketingProfs, to let us know what a day at your desk is like.
You could win a $100 Amazon gift card just for giving us a glimpse into what your day looks like.
(Because if we know one thing, it's that marketers love shopping online... maybe even during meetings.)
Continue reading "A Day in the Life of a Marketer: Take Our Poll" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- 12 Work-From-Home Productivity Hacks [Infographic]
- Marketing Jobs in 2021: Location and Salary Trends [Infographic]
- Do Hiring Managers Check Job Applicants' Social Media Profiles? [Infographic]
- Avoid Marketing Irrelevance: Stop Asking 'What's Our Budget?' and Start Asking 'What's Our Revenue Target?'
- If Marketing Is As Critical As Sales Is to the B2B Pipeline, Why Don't We Formalize Training for Marketing Teams?