Want to know who the biggest influencers are in marketing?
Here are the top 25, according to InsideView.
The criteria for inclusion in the list consisted of the following: being actively engaged on social media, being a hot commodity at conferences, being sought out for product or business endorsements, changing the marketing industry, and constantly sharing best-practices.
Check out the infographic to find out who the other top influencers are and to get a dose of inspiration for your own marketing:
Continue reading "The Top 25 Marketing Influencers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Four Hiring Trends Marketing Managers Need to Know [Infographic]
- 2022 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- Working From Bed: The State of Home Workspaces in 2021
- The 5 Most Important Skills for the Future of Marketing
- How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Career Success [Infographic]