Want to ensure your B2B online marketing program is effective? The following infographic by Circle Studio can help you create a successful B2B online marketing program.
It breaks down B2B online marketing into six essential components: strategy, content marketing, traffic generation, lead generation, lead management, and analytics and measurement.
Topping the list of essential components is strategy: "the foundation for your entire online marketing program," according to Circle Studio.
Next is content marketing, which is "the magnet that helps you get found in search results, drive inbound traffic, attract prospects, convert leads, and engage customers."
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Saturated Marketing Tech Landscape: The Case for Consolidation
- Navigating the Marketing AI Landscape of 2024: Four Trends
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- How to Gain Managerial Approval for Your Go-to-Market Strategy
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers