Are you able to deliver quantifiable results for your marketing? If not, you're not alone.
"The problem: 71% of marketers in 2013 were unable to deliver satisfying metrics or reporting to demonstrate clear ROI," according to an infographic from Vidyard.
One issue regarding ROI is that "text-based content assets are difficult to track once syndicated," Vidyard states. "Video, on the other hand, is much different."
What makes video easier to track and measure? Some 43% of video marketers are able to capture content metrics across all channels compared with just 16% of non-video marketers, according to research cited in the infographic.
You also can track many metrics for video marketing, such as individual viewers, duration of views, and much more.
To learn more about video marketing and ROI, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Metrics & ROI Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & ROI:
- Top 3 Use Cases for Data Clean Rooms
- How to Design a Customer Health Score: Seven Focus Areas
- The Five Key Metrics Every CMO Should Be Tracking [Infographic]
- Why Event Organizers Are Ditching Vanity Metrics—And Choosing These Metrics Instead
- Top 5 Marketing Agency Metrics to Measure
- A B2B Marketing Deep Dive on AI Foundations, the Future, and More: Christopher Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]