To be a successful content marketer, do you need to be a left-brainer or do you need to be a right-brainer?
Apparently, the best content marketers combine the mindset of right-brainers (artists) and left-brainers (scientists).
"Art taps into emotions and experiences through creative language, powerful visuals, integrated campaigns, and original ideas," states the infographic. The artist asks such questions as these:
- How will this content make our audience feel?
- Does it tell a story?
- Will it stand out?
By comparison, "Science is about building processes, analyzing performance, recognizing patterns in data, and strategizing accordingly," Kapost and Salesforce suggest. The scientist asks questions such as these:
- What is our strategy?
- Will this content generate leads and revenue?
- Are we aligned with Sales?
To find out how these two mindsets can work together to create engaging content, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- What Makes Vendor Content 'High Value' for B2B Buyers?
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Thought Leadership Content: Emphasize Experience (Or Pay the Google Penalty)
- Unlocking the Secrets of 'Ridiculously Good Content' | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Publications Don't Want Your AI-Generated Content
- The Art of Interviewing: Four Tips for Conducting Engaging Podcast and Radio Interviews