Keep readers coming back to your blog by regularly serving them generous portions of hearty content.
The following infographic by LinkedIn offers content ideas from the various blogging "food" groups: whole wheat and grains, vegetables, meat, desserts, and condiments.
The whole wheat and grains group includes how-to posts, repurposed content, and third-party posts. "Hearty and filling, you can quickly dish out this basic content daily," suggests LinkedIn.
Strategic research and analysis, large content pieces, and leadership articles are part of the meat group. "These valuable time-consuming projects leave your readers begging for more," LinkedIn claims.
Not all content needs to be so hearty, however. Content can also be lighter, "easily digestible" pieces, such as videos, graphics, and stories, which are part of the desserts group.
To find out more about the various blogging food groups and a blogging meal plan for your week, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How to Measure Your Content Marketing Success: Nine KPIs You Should Monitor
- Content Speaks, but Data Listens: How to Optimize Your Content Strategy
- Four B2B Content Types and When to Use Them in the Buyer's Journey
- Evergreen Content: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Is AI More Creative Than Marketers?
- 100 Persona Characters Marketers Can Use to Define Brand Voice [Infographic]