Does the ringing of your morning alarm clock sound like the firing of a starting gun?
For most marketers, it does. Marketers often find themselves rushing from task to task and fighting the numerous distractions and lack of structure that affect their productivity.
The following infographic by AtTask shows the highlights and lowlights of a marketer's typical day.
For example, 37% of marketers spend one hour to two hours reading and responding to email, and 36% spend three to four hours.
Interruptions also take up time: 35% of marketers blame interruptions for negatively affecting their productivity. Some 26% blame unexpected projects or rework.
To find out more about a marketer's typical day, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "A Day in the Life of a Marketer [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Four Hiring Trends Marketing Managers Need to Know [Infographic]
- 2022 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- Working From Bed: The State of Home Workspaces in 2021
- The 5 Most Important Skills for the Future of Marketing
- How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Career Success [Infographic]