With Halloween on our minds, we're looking at the most influential candy brands on Twitter and their fans.
The Skittles candy brand has the greatest pull on Twitter, according to the following StatSocial infographic. Kit Kat is next, and Hershey's Kisses are third.
So, what do those candy fans look like?
Most candy fans are 25-34 years old (30%).
A whopping 71% of brand fans are female.
And 54% of candy fans make less than $50K a year.
To find out more about influential candy brands and their fans on Twitter, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "The Most Influential Candy Brands on Twitter [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021
- This Is Your Brain on Marketing: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How IT Buyers' Researching Behaviors Changed in 2020