With Halloween on our minds, we're looking at the most influential candy brands on Twitter and their fans.
The Skittles candy brand has the greatest pull on Twitter, according to the following StatSocial infographic. Kit Kat is next, and Hershey's Kisses are third.
So, what do those candy fans look like?
Most candy fans are 25-34 years old (30%).
A whopping 71% of brand fans are female.
And 54% of candy fans make less than $50K a year.
To find out more about influential candy brands and their fans on Twitter, check out the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Smoking Brisket and the Customer Experience: Art and Science With Christian Selchau-Hansen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Conversational Marketing: What Customers Want
- How the B2B Purchase Process Has Changed in 2020
- Marketing From A to [Gen]Z: 'Zconomy' Author Jason Dorsey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees