Captivating blog post images can help keep your visitors from straying from your site. Check out these tips for choosing the right images and avoiding copyright issues.
"The quality of your images reflects the quality of your blog, so when choosing images, make sure you look for ones that are high quality," suggests the following WhoIsHostingThis infographic.
What's a high-quality image? It's one that has good exposure and lighting, clear and crisp details, good composition, and bright colors. And it has not been used on your other blog posts.
You can find high-quality images by doing a Google search—but just because they're on Google doesn't mean you can use them. You need to understand what a copyrighted image is and whether you have permission to use the image.
To find out more about copyright issues and permissions, check out infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Your First New Content Marketing Tool for 2023 Should Be Your Sales Team
- Marketing at the Speed of Thought: AI Use Cases for Four Content Types
- How to Create a B2B Marketing Podcast in 2023—And Why You Should
- A Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content: Ann Handley on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Content Roadblock: How Inefficient Workflows Affect Creative Teams
- The Four Pillars of a Great Blog [Infographic]