Is your content focusing strictly on pushing sales? It's not 2004! Today's savvy customers expect more from content.
Here's a look at some content-creation tips from a Captora infographic.
"Spend time learning about your customers, and give them content that resonates," suggests Captora. Despite the importance of listening, content marketing's primary focus (47%) is to create content for websites, social media, advertising, and print publications. Communicating regularly with customers and commercial contacts ranks low (5%) on the list.
"Stop creating content in a bubble," recommends Captora. "Feedback and research help! Research your audience to determine meaningful information to share with them, and you'll see the benefits of good content marketing."
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- What Makes Vendor Content 'High Value' for B2B Buyers?
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Thought Leadership Content: Emphasize Experience (Or Pay the Google Penalty)
- Unlocking the Secrets of 'Ridiculously Good Content' | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Publications Don't Want Your AI-Generated Content
- The Art of Interviewing: Four Tips for Conducting Engaging Podcast and Radio Interviews