Technological advancements have made collaborating for projects easier and more efficient.
Here's a quick look at the history of creative collaboration and where it's heading.
Advances in the 1960s—including cloud computing—helped create a new way of communicating digitally, according to the following WebDAM infographic.
Then, in 1971, "young engineer Ray Tomlinson is credited with sending the first email while working, breaking ground for digital communication," WebDAM states.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Marketing as a Service, or How to Improve B2B Marketing Impact
- How AI and the Metaverse Impact the Datasphere [Infographic]
- The Top Driver of Employee Retention Is Meaning
- Better Together: The Importance of Aligning Sales and Marketing Teams
- The Data-Related Activities Marketers Spend the Most Time On
- Sales and Marketing Alignment Insights, Strategies, and Success Indicators: Matt Heinz on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]