Are you prepared to tackle digital marketing in 2015?
A total of 91% of consumers check their email daily. Moreover, 66% of consumers have made a purchase online as a result of an email marketing message, according to the following infographic by Brandmuscle.
This year, make sure your emails are mobile-friendly and that you give your audience engaging content that keeps them subscribed to your list. Social media also needs to be part of your marketing.
"Share content you've created more than once on different social networks," recommends Brand Muscle. "And use social media tools to measure engagement and post at optimal days and times."
To find out more about the benefits of including email, social media, and online reputation management in your 2015 marketing plans, check out the following infographic:
Continue reading "Three Digital Marketing Tactics You Should Adopt in 2015 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Balancing Consumer Trust with Privacy-Safe Targeting: Three Tactics
- A Framework for Getting Started With Customer Journey Mapping
- The Top Challenges to Providing an Exceptional B2B Customer Experience
- Three Reasons Marketing Leaders Turn to AI [Infographic]
- The Four Benchmarks of an Agency's Life Cycle—And How to Profit From Them
- How to Spark Customer Delight in Unexpected Places