"Shopping cart abandonment is the main income killer for online retailers," according to the following FinancesOnline infographic.
Moreover, the average order size lost per abandoned cart is $100 or more.
The biggest reason for these abandoned carts is consumers' lack of trust.
"Only 65% of online shops display security information during the checkout process," states FinancesOnline.
So, how you can inspire trust in your customers when they shop on your website? One way is through site badges. "Trustmarks and security icons in the checkout phase helps visitors trust a site," states FinancesOnline.
To find out more about site badges, the top site badges, and how to boost online shoppers' trust, check out the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- 23 Sales Tactics for 2023
- Three Ways B2B Sales Prospecting Will Evolve in 2023
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- Eight Ways to Maximize Sales in 2023 [Infographic]
- The Future of SaaS Sales Lies in Interactive Demos and Product-Led Growth
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently