How can marketers better create content that achieves optimal results? Here are five suggestions from a Captora infographic.
Drive pipeline growth with data: "Research-driven campaigns get results and set your marketing efforts apart from the Internet noise," states Captora.
Some two-thirds of marketers say data drives their digital marketing, and 71% say it enables the delivery of more relevant messaging to more finely segmented audience, according to data cited by Captora.
Another suggestion for creating content that rules: play on those heartstrings. Consumers' emotions often determine their brand choices.
The "most viral" emotions are amusement, interest, surprise, happiness, delight, pleasure, affection, and excitement.
To find out more about what emotions create the least engagement and other tips for creating content that rules, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Eight Approaches for Coming Up With Great Infographic Ideas [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Avoid the Bane of Boring Content
- How to Level-Up Your Content Marketing With a Topic-Cluster Plan
- Small Business Content Marketing Trends for 2022
- 16 Tips for Becoming a Better Content Writer [Infographic]
- Four Steps to Stronger Case Studies