Digital coupon marketing is booming! To help you craft and promote your online coupons, check out these tips from the following Colourfast infographic.
Target your customers. "With geo-targeting, businesses are able to take advantage of GPS technology to learn when consumers are nearby, delivering coupons that entice them to stop by," states Colourfast.
Also, encourage sharing. "Your coupon should incorporate social media buttons to allow one-click sharing across various social media platforms," suggests Colourfast.
Moreover, text messages can help your customers feel part of an exclusive club. Offer them discounts that only people on the text list receive.
To find out more about digital coupons, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "Seven Tips for Effective Digital Coupon Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Four Ways to Reduce Churn and Create a Companywide Culture of Customer Success
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- The Top Areas Where Martech Tools Could Be Improved
- The Great Compression and the Future of Marketing Post-Pandemic: Mitch Joel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]