Digital coupon marketing is booming! To help you craft and promote your online coupons, check out these tips from the following Colourfast infographic.
Target your customers. "With geo-targeting, businesses are able to take advantage of GPS technology to learn when consumers are nearby, delivering coupons that entice them to stop by," states Colourfast.
Also, encourage sharing. "Your coupon should incorporate social media buttons to allow one-click sharing across various social media platforms," suggests Colourfast.
Moreover, text messages can help your customers feel part of an exclusive club. Offer them discounts that only people on the text list receive.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks
- B2B Branding, Stories, Social Efforts, and Disruptive Innovation for Your Company | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 10 Biggest Emerging Global Risks According to Experts