Digital coupon marketing is booming! To help you craft and promote your online coupons, check out these tips from the following Colourfast infographic.
Target your customers. "With geo-targeting, businesses are able to take advantage of GPS technology to learn when consumers are nearby, delivering coupons that entice them to stop by," states Colourfast.
Also, encourage sharing. "Your coupon should incorporate social media buttons to allow one-click sharing across various social media platforms," suggests Colourfast.
Moreover, text messages can help your customers feel part of an exclusive club. Offer them discounts that only people on the text list receive.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Maximizing Your B2B Marketing Budget: Recession Strategies and Tips | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Navigating the Power of B2B Communication by Getting to the Point: Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Link Prospects' Personal and Business Data to Engage and Convert: The Awesome Power of B2B2C Linkage Data
- For AI-Driven B2B Customer Experiences, You'll Need These Four Strategic Investments
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]