Programmatic direct is growing exponentially, and it is expected to account for over 40% of all programmatic ad spend by 2016, according to the following AdReady infographic.
Here's a look at how you can take advantage of this automated ad-purchasing process.
First, make sure to interview programmatic vendors: "You have to ask potential partners the right questions to make sure you are getting what you need to succeed," states AdReady.
Next, make sure you have ad variations: "Testing more ad variations can drastically improve campaign performance," states AdReady.
Check out the infographic for a more about programmatic direct:
Continue reading "A Six-Step Guide to Programmatic Direct [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Four Tips for Better Videos Ads on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- Eight Ad Tech Innovators' Hopes and Expectations for 2021
- Social Media Retargeting: The Benefits of Drawing Your Customers Back In
- Which Countries Hate Online Ads the Most? [Infographic]
- A Quick Guide to Understanding YouTube Ads [Infographic]