A whopping 94% of SMB owners use smartphones to conduct business. Are you doing what you can to best reach them?
The following ReachLocal infographic offers tips about how to reach mobile customers at the right time, with the right content, in the right place.
For example, "87% of smartphone owners use a search engine at least once a day," states ReachLocal.
"Update your local listings to make sure you show up in mobile map searches," recommends ReachLocal.
To find out more, click or tap on the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work