A whopping 94% of SMB owners use smartphones to conduct business. Are you doing what you can to best reach them?
The following ReachLocal infographic offers tips about how to reach mobile customers at the right time, with the right content, in the right place.
For example, "87% of smartphone owners use a search engine at least once a day," states ReachLocal.
"Update your local listings to make sure you show up in mobile map searches," recommends ReachLocal.
To find out more, click or tap on the infographic:
Continue reading "Three Places to Connect With Consumers on Mobile [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever