Test your emails to find out the best way to engage your subscribers and develop your email channel.
The following infographic by Email Monks highlights email testing tips, best-practices, and essential elements of a successful email campaign.
Before you start testing, you need to decide whether to do A/B or multivariate testing. A/B testing compares two versions of a single variable to see which ones has more opens and clicks. "Multivariate testing compares more than two versions of an email in a live environment," explains Email Monks.
The advantages of A/B testing are that it's faster to perform than mulitvariate testing and it has a more dramatic affect on conversion rate.
The advantages of mutivariate testing are that "isolating many small elements to understand their individual effect on the conversion rate is possible," states Email Monks. "A multivariate test can detect compound effects of interaction between independent elements."
To find out more about testing email campaigns and their essential elements, click or tap on the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Email Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- The 10 Most Popular Email Greetings and Sign-Offs [Infographic]
- What the Email Marketing Funnel Looks Like [Infographic]
- How Much Harder Has Email Marketing Become?
- Nine Email Marketing Tips for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- 10 Email A/B Testing Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023