Worried about your public speaking? The following infographic from the London Speaker Bureau offers tips and tricks for shaking off the fear and crafting a successful public speaking engagement.
First, make sure you plan a REAL speech: Relevant (to your audience), Eloquent, Articulate, and Learned.
Name the speech something that stands out on the prospectus. The right title can help you focus on the point of your talk.
And remember in your talk to cover insights, facts and figures, and benefits for the attendees. "You're the expert," states London Speaker Bureau. "So, offer things they don't know."
Find more tips for crafting a fantastic presentation and delivering it successfully by checking out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Career Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen The Right Career: Christoph Trappe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Responsibilities and Backgrounds of Copywriters
- Want to Beat the Average CMO Tenure? Remake Your Role.
- What Americans Value Most in a Job [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data: The 10 Most In-Demand Marketing and Sales Skills