Worried about your public speaking? The following infographic from the London Speaker Bureau offers tips and tricks for shaking off the fear and crafting a successful public speaking engagement.
First, make sure you plan a REAL speech: Relevant (to your audience), Eloquent, Articulate, and Learned.
Name the speech something that stands out on the prospectus. The right title can help you focus on the point of your talk.
And remember in your talk to cover insights, facts and figures, and benefits for the attendees. "You're the expert," states London Speaker Bureau. "So, offer things they don't know."
Find more tips for crafting a fantastic presentation and delivering it successfully by checking out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Unlearn So You Can Succeed: Why (And How) You Should Rewrite Your Playbook
- 2023 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- How Much Content Marketers Make: Salaries for Seven Positions
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]
- What's Driving the 'Great Resignation': A Look at Why Workers Quit