Overwhelmed by everything you can A/B-test in marketing? Here's a look at the most critical areas to focus on first.
One area is design, which includes image size, form length, and video. For example, A/B-test various sizes of the same image, recommends Formstack in the following infographic.
Another area of focus is messaging, such as the headline, call-to-action button, and voice.
"Tinker with your submit button to increase clicks," recommends Formstack. "Simply adding one word after 'submit' can increase conversions up to 320%."
To find out more about what critical elements to A/B test, click or tap on the following infographic:
Continue reading "Discover the Right A/B-Testing Formula Without Going Mad [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- How to Win Customers' Trust and Loyalty With Unfiltered Marketing: Stephen Denny on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most Impactful Emerging Marketing Technologies
- Opportunity Out of Difficulty: Four Martech Trends to Follow in 2021
- These Three Experiential Tactics Lead to Better B2B Virtual Events
- CMO Predictions for 2021 [Infographic]