Consumers around the world are becoming more confident about buying online. Check out these stats about the current state of e-commerce along with predictions about its future.
The UK tops the list of predicted expenditure per Internet user in 2015, followed by the United States and Australia, according to Search Laboratory.
The United Kingdom tops the list of predictions for e-commerce sales as a percentage of total retail sales. It is followed by China then Germany.
Moreover, the country with users who spend the most time online on their PC or tablet is Brazil with the average user spending 5 hours and 26 minutes on it. (Brazil also tops the list with most time spent on a mobile device.)
To find out more about e-commerce predictions and states, tap or click on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- Eight Ways to Maximize Sales in 2023 [Infographic]
- The Future of SaaS Sales Lies in Interactive Demos and Product-Led Growth
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?