Consumers around the world are becoming more confident about buying online. Check out these stats about the current state of e-commerce along with predictions about its future.
The UK tops the list of predicted expenditure per Internet user in 2015, followed by the United States and Australia, according to Search Laboratory.
The United Kingdom tops the list of predictions for e-commerce sales as a percentage of total retail sales. It is followed by China then Germany.
Moreover, the country with users who spend the most time online on their PC or tablet is Brazil with the average user spending 5 hours and 26 minutes on it. (Brazil also tops the list with most time spent on a mobile device.)
To find out more about e-commerce predictions and states, tap or click on the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How Salestech Can Embrace Customization at Scale
- Empowering Sales Success: The Role of Marketing in Sales Enablement | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Why B2B Salestech and Sales Enablement Tools Don't Meet Expectations
- When Do B2B Buyers Contact Vendors?
- Selling in a Recession: Challenges and Training Opportunities
- Mastering Account Penetration: Four Essential Tactics for Sales Success