The highest-earning movies capture their audiences before, during, and after the story unfurls. You can, too.
Promote strategically. "Take a hint from the big box-office hits: create a promotion strategy that's engaging and innovative," state Column Five and Marketo. "Be social. Get your content everywhere your audiences are."
Also, give your audiences more than what they expect. "Offer your audience a bonus for making all the way through—like an early release of your next piece of content," suggests the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Marketing as a Service, or How to Improve B2B Marketing Impact
- How AI and the Metaverse Impact the Datasphere [Infographic]
- The Top Driver of Employee Retention Is Meaning
- Better Together: The Importance of Aligning Sales and Marketing Teams
- The Data-Related Activities Marketers Spend the Most Time On
- Sales and Marketing Alignment Insights, Strategies, and Success Indicators: Matt Heinz on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]