The highest-earning movies capture their audiences before, during, and after the story unfurls. You can, too.
Promote strategically. "Take a hint from the big box-office hits: create a promotion strategy that's engaging and innovative," state Column Five and Marketo. "Be social. Get your content everywhere your audiences are."
Also, give your audiences more than what they expect. "Offer your audience a bonus for making all the way through—like an early release of your next piece of content," suggests the infographic.
To get more tips about blockbuster marketing, tap or click on the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Assessing Your CRM Implementation: Two Questions to Ask Yourself
- How to Solve Conflicts With Your Business Partners by Developing Win-Win Agreements
- How Stanley Black and Decker Accelerated Digital Transformation: Orlando Gadea and Alexandre Soncini on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Workers Want From Their Employers Right Now
- Advancing Racial Justice, One Decision at a Time: Lee Deas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]