The highest-earning movies capture their audiences before, during, and after the story unfurls. You can, too.
Promote strategically. "Take a hint from the big box-office hits: create a promotion strategy that's engaging and innovative," state Column Five and Marketo. "Be social. Get your content everywhere your audiences are."
Also, give your audiences more than what they expect. "Offer your audience a bonus for making all the way through—like an early release of your next piece of content," suggests the infographic.
To get more tips about blockbuster marketing, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "Blockbuster Marketing: Lessons From Hollywood's Mega-Earners [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Why Job Seekers Are Not Accepting Offers [Infographic]
- The Power of One (Or How to Effect Change): Keith Jennings on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Level-Up Your Company Culture [Infographic]
- Chief Marketer Survey: The Biggest Marketing Leadership Deficiencies
- 10 Tips for Boosting Employee Engagement and Creating a Happy Workplace